We’re looking for a Project Manager to ensure each project deliverable is delivered to time and to budget
To provide support to the Client Service Director & Account Directors on a day-to-day basis, delivering client projects on time, to a high-quality level and within budget.
Purpose of Role
To assist with client projects & campaign processes to deliver excellent service within
timescales and budget.
- To assist the Account Directors in ensuring the successful delivery of all client briefs within time & budget whilst delivering exceptional creative
- To manage the project process, including; creating timing plans, overseeing resource, proposal writing and internal design review/sign off
- Ensure understanding of the effect of a job on the client’s and Agency’s bottom line
- To be proactive in their approach to the role, ensuring that they are actively contributing to the account and its growth
- Work closely with the design team to ensure projects are moving on whilst the account team are at client meetings
- Work to ensure the above by prioritising, delegating and managing time and ensuring that the account team are up to date on all aspects of the projects
- To have a clear understanding of the client’s business, including competitors
- Continuously provide updated information regarding the status of work, always managing the team’s expectations
- Control information gathered about the client through accurate contact reporting, clear project documentation and instructions
- Create and promote loyalty to DNCO and DNCO’s culture
- Status reports & timelines — keep project status reports & timelines up-to-date and circulate
- Meeting notes — assist writing contact reports after each meeting
- Resource tracking — to assist the account team in the resourcing of designers and looking forward to any potential resource needs
- Artwork / Creative amends — relaying any client feedback via designers, checking proofs and run-outs and supplying assets and images for artwork
- Invoicing — providing assistance to the account team in creation of invoices at the end of each month
What a PM brings to the role
- Enthusiasm and positivity in the approach to work
- A “can do” attitude and work hard alongside colleagues
- Self starting, be able to use initiative and take responsibility – If you see something which needs doing or could be improved, volunteer to do it!
- A real team player
- Well organised and always busy
- A good eye for detail
What success looks like
- Happy clients — high scores on client service/budget in client satisfaction surveys.
- Well serviced clients who know where they are and what’s coming next. You are proactive in giving them regular status updates and quick to respond to/acknowledge their requests
- Profitable jobs — projects are run to time and budget thanks to the organisation and structure you bring. You flag early to the AD if things are going awry and help bring them back on track
- Happy team — internal teams know where they with projects and what’s expected of them by when. You are aware of the team’s capacity and sensitive to calendar clashes/deadline clashes
To apply, please email email@example.com